6AV6545-0DB10-0AX0 - Multipanel - SIEMENS
Multipanel SIEMENS reference 6AV6545-0DB10-0AX0 for the SIMATIC range.
SIMATIC Multi Panel MP 370 écran TFT couleur 15'', écran tactile Windows CE 3.0 configurable avec ProTool à partir de V6.0+SP2
This multipanel SIEMENS 6AV6545-0DB10-0AX0 is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
• Multi panels (MPs) can be used just like the operator panels for operating and monitoring machines on site.
• Their functional scope can be expanded by installing addi- tional Windows CE applications (multi panel options)
• The SIMATIC MP 370 units based on Windows CE combine the ruggedness of operator panels with the flexibility of PCs
• Pixel graphics 12.1" or 15.1" TFT display, color (256 colors)
• MP 370 12“ Keys: 38 system keys, 36 freely-configurable and freely-inscribable function keys (36 with LEDs)
MP 370 12" and 15" Touch:
Touch screen (analog/resistive)
• All interfaces on board, e.g MPI, PROFIBUS DP, USB, Ethernet, serial
• Integral component of Totally Integrated Automation (TIA): Increases productivity, minimizes the engineering outlay, reduces the lifecycle costs
• Modular expansion possible with options such as:
- Software PLC SIMATIC WinAC MP
- ThinClient/MP for use as terminal client on a Windows
- WinCC flexible /Sm@rtAccess for communication between
various SIMATIC HMI systems
- WinCC flexible /Sm@rtService for remote maintenance and
servicing of machines/plants via the Internet/intranet
- WinCC flexible /OPC server for communication with applica-
tions from various vendors
- MS Pocket Internet Explorer (included in scope of supply)
• Reduces the service and start-up costs due to:
- Backup/restore via Ethernet (TCP/IP), USB, MPI, PROFIBUS DP, RS 232 (serial) or optionally via PC/CF card
- Remote downloading/uploading of the configuration and firmware
- Specific drivers can be downloaded
- Long service life of the backlighting
• Graphics library complete with ready-to-use display objects
• Can be used worldwide:
- 32 languages can be configured (including Asiatic and
Cyrillic character sets)
- Up to 5 languages are selectable online
• Standard hardware and software interfaces to increase flexibility:
- PC/CF card slot for memory expansions, Backup/Restore or
- Ethernet (TCP/IP) for centralized data management and
connection of PLC to SIMATIC S7 when configuring with WinCC flexible
- Standard Windows storage format (CSV) for archives and recipes enables further processing using standard tools (e.g. MS Excel)
The SIMATIC MP 370 Multi Panels can be used in all applica- tions in which operator control and monitoring of machines and installations is required locally – whether in production auto- mation, process automation or building service automation. They are used in a variety of sectors and applications and their field of applications can be expanded using the multi panel options, e.g. by displaying HTML documents via the MS Pocket Internet Explorer.
Windows CE provides the fundamentals for use in harsh indus- trial environments. The lack of a hard disk and fan means that it can also be used in applications in which high levels of vibration or dust place restrictions on the operation of a PC. Short power- up times mean that the multi panels are quickly ready for use.
• 12.1" or 15.1" TFT color display, 256 colors
• MP 370 12“ Keys:
- Membrane keyboard, 38 system keys, 36 freely-inscribable function keys (36 with LED), of which 36 are softkeys
• MP 370 12“ and 15“ Touch :
- Touch screen (analog/resistive)
• Compact construction with a mounting depth of only 65 mm (MP 370 12" Keys), 59 mm (MP 370 12" Touch) or 69 mm (MP 370 15" Touch)
• The front is resistant to various oils, greases and standard detergents.
• Degree of protection IP65/NEMA 4x/NEMA 12 (front) or IP20 (on the rear of the unit)
• Plug-type terminals for connection of a 24 V DC power supply
- TTY/RS 232, RS 485/RS 422 interface for process connections (MPI, PROFIBUS DP up to 12 Mbit/s)
- Serial RS 232 interface (printer, download/upload)
- USB for mouse, keyboard, printer, barcode reader and downloading/uploading configurations
- Ethernet interface (TCP/IP) for exchanging data with a higher-level PC, for connecting a network printer and download- ing/uploading configurations
• Slot for Compact Flash card (CF card) • Slot for PC card
Siemens is an international group of German origin specializing in high technology and present in the sectors of industry, energy and health. It was founded in 1847 by Werner von Siemens.