XBTG2220 - HMI - TELEMECANIQUE
This terminal XBTG2220 and brand TELEMECANIQUE is a terminal of the MAGELIS range.
Advanced Touchscreen - 320 x 240 pixels QVGA - 5.7 "- LCD STN- 24 V DC.
This terminal XBTG2220 Télémécanique is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
- This appliance must be installed and used by qualified persons.
- Switch off the device before any intervention.
- Make sure the power supply conforms to the requirements of XBTG.
- Do not use any sharp or pointed object and do not exert any excessive pressure on the touch panel as this may damage the panel or the display.
- Do not expose the unit to temperature variations which may cause internal condensation.
- XBTG must not be stored or used in a room with acids and volatile chemicals (organic solvents, for example).
- Corrosive chemicals: acids, alkali, salt-based liquids.
- Flammable chemicals: organic solvents.
- Do not use thinners or organic solvents to clean the XBTG.
- The liquid crystal display should not be stored or used in a room exposed to direct light as UV rays from the sun may deteriorate the display quality.
- Exposing this unit to temperatures above or below those recommended may deteriorate the panel.
- It is recommended to perform vertical mounting.
- After turning off the XBTG, wait 30 seconds before turning it back on. If you start the XBTG too quickly, it does not start correctly.
- In order to optimize the service life of the product, leave a ventilation area of 100 mm around live components.
- Any modification other than those specified in this manual voids the product warranty.
- When using scripts to display screens, ensure that they do not appear in pop-up windows. The image may be cropped in the pop-up window.
- Vibration mode is not available on the XBTG; this mode is reserved for future use.
- In modification mode with the virtual numeric keypad displayed, any modification of the active input zone (outside the numeric keypad window) results in the closing of the numeric keypad and the loss of the input data.
- During the design phase of the project, verify that only one protocol is configured for a communication port. It is not possible to assign more than one protocol to the same port.
- In case of sound distortion, check the sound file format (* .wav) used and make sure it is formatted for 16 bit, 11 kHz
Since its creation, the Telemecanique brand has been pursuing an innovation policy, which has become one of the world’s first references in automatism management.
The story of Telemécanique is read through that of its inventions, initiated with the launch of the first contactor on bars. A patent filed the same year of its acquisition, in 1924! It will develop contactors D became world reference. The 1980s marked the acquisition of Telemechanics by Schneider Electric (1988).