6AV6542-0BB15-2AX0 - Operator Panel - SIEMENS
SIEMENS panel operator 6AV6542-0BB15-2AX0 for the SIMATIC range.
SIMATIC Panel OP 170B blue mode STN display MPI/PROFIBUS DP interface Printer interface Slot for CF card configurable with ProTool/Lite as of Version V5.2+SP2
This OP SIEMENS 6AV6542-0BB15-2AX0 is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
The Touch Panel TP 170A and TP 170B as well as the Operator Panel OP 170B are the representatives of the 1st Prize product category.
The devices are based on the standard and innovative Microsoft Windows CE operating system. They thus complement the SIMATIC HMI product range in the category of cheaper consoles. TP 170A is an inexpensive basic device available for all SIMATIC S7 CPUs. TP 170B and OP 170B also meet high standards.
The series of devices allows you to take charge of your graphics, digital photos or scanned images in your project. It is also possible for you to represent, for example, temperature changes in graphical form with histograms and diagrams.
The consoles are standard equipped with an interface for MPI and PROFIBUS-DP. This interface can also be used to download the configuration. The desk memories are designed for small and medium-sized configurations.
Here is an overview of some common service features:
- Automatic transfer identification for configuration download
- Password protection
- Input / display fields for viewing and modifying process parameters
- Configurable buttons and function keys (OP 170B) to control input / output bits and data bits
- Warning lights for configuration of warning notices (indicators)
- Histogram for graphical display of dynamic values
- Standard library for graphics and buttons usable in ProTool CS
- Graphics for button labels or configurable as full-size background images
- Fixed texts for the label of the buttons, process images or process values, the size of the characters being at choice
Additional service features for TP 170B and OP 170B:
- Printing functions
- Alarm clock
- alarm messages
- Revenue management
- Saving of recipe and configuration data on optional memory module (CF card)
Siemens is an international group of German origin specializing in high technology and present in the sectors of industry, energy and health. It was founded in 1847 by Werner von Siemens.